The AmLaw 100 rankings came out last month, and you won't be surprised to learn that 2013 was a year of “modest, hard-won gains” for most law firms. Even if it was a banner year for you, there's no question that law firm profits are under pressure. In an industry where demand grows by less than one percent per year, how will you generate new business?
Join us in Kansas City, September 24-26 for our New Strategies to Grow Law Firm Profitability workshop. Yes, it's true that yours is a tough industry, but it's also true that great strategy yields great results – and even more so in challenging times. At this highly interactive workshop, you will learn to build and implement a winning strategy. Gain new knowledge about how your firm's unique abilities can create value and competitive advantage in your marketplace. Craft a strategy statement to guide every member of your team and every aspect of your practice – from marketing to sales & positioning. You'll immediately see how to serve your firm's market sweet spot, and gain the confidence to reject unprofitable business that undermines your success.
The New Strategies workshop will open your eyes to what is possible for your law practice as an Essential Attorney™ and bring you to the cutting edge of marketing technology. You will come away with new enthusiasm and confidence in building your practice.
- Strategy sessions where you'll explore industry-wide challenges, your firm's unique value chain and market sweet spot, develop your personal strategy and craft a guiding strategy statement.
- Step-by-step techniques to get the most out of your Essential Solution® marketing system with easy-to-implement best practices.
- What is marketing automation, and why does it matter? (Hint: A marketing automation system helps you manage your leads, which is different from lead generation.) The goal of lead generation is to get more names in your database; the goal of marketing automation is to transform raw leads into Sales-ready leads.
- Discover how you can double the number of qualified leads you are getting from your website now.
- See how to use video marketing beyond your website to get more sales and leads. Incorporating video marketing into your overall marketing strategy means higher engagement rates, higher email click-through rates and higher conversion rates.
- In today's time-starved world, how do you get more people to attend your workshops? Learn how integrated workshops reduce your costs, meet the time-demands of your prospects, and generate more, better-qualified and motivated prospects.
- Why your website might be turning away as much as 40 percent of the people who want your services – and what you can do to stop that now.
Bring your team! Get buy-in on your strategy from every member of your team, and let us help them help you with training that will put your marketing to work on Day One when you return to the office. Special reduced rates apply when you bring your team members, too.
The New Strategies workshop will be held in our brand new Learning Center, which we've built across the hall from our main offices in downtown Olathe, KS. The Learning Center features two flat-panel monitors, white boards, high speed wireless internet, space for break-out sessions, a comfort station and easy access to your marketing team and our design and video studios.
- Reception will be held Monday night in our training facility. Hors d'oeuvres and drinks provided.
- Lunch will be provided all three days.
Registration closes September 15 so our team can prepare YOUR unique experience.