Now that we are all detoxing from our Halloween candy (or at least trying to), it's time to check the calendar for the rest of the month to see what lies ahead.
Wait - it's November?!
Yes, the holiday season is almost upon us, with Veterans Day on the 11th and Thanksgiving on the 28th. I actually came across my first Christmas door wreath today as I dropped my son off at daycare. I'm not going to lie, a brief moment of panic came over me when I saw that wreath. Why do we feel so rushed when the holidays are near?
Maybe not everyone feels this way, but most of us tend to get overwhelmed during the holiday season with all of the to-do's, events, dinners, shopping and travel. And what about your practice? There's your holiday greeting cards, your newsletter messages, your seasonal workshops and of course office parties, social media and blogs - oh my!
In order to rein in the chaos, you need to have a plan. Planning ahead can help ease the stress of the holiday season so you can actually enjoy this time of year! So take a deep breath, grab your pen, and let's get organized.
Law Firm Holiday Checklist
- Seasonal Workshop Invites
- Holiday Greeting Cards
- Holiday Print Newsletter message
- Holiday e-Newsletter message (can be same as Print or shortened)
- Social Media Message for Holiday Hours (include in your e-News and Print News if possible)
- Pre-Scheduled Social Media Posts (ex: Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Christmas, New Year's Eve/New Year's Day and more)
- Pre-Scheduled Blogs
- Office Holiday Parties (take photos and share on social media!)
There are probably several alterations to this list depending upon your practice, but this is a good starting point to get organized for the holidays.
If you need assistance creating any holiday campaigns, your IMS Team is here to help!